Monday, January 7, 2013

Time enough to do the laundry, sorta

I have got way too much in the workshop waiting patiently enough for their turn at the bench.

Here are a few of them:
1. Refinishing old sewing desk
2. Repair turned leg on a chair
3. Glue up an oak top for a previously glassed top end table
4. Two Wood Whisperer guild bookshelves, the wood for these is currently in the RV
5. A laundry sorter for the house

I'm sure there are more, but these are the ones taking up all my breathing room in the shop.

Sunday, I was fortunate to have time to work on the laundry sorter. Last to get on the list, but the highest priority type of thing.

All from recycled barn wood, it is put together mortise and tenon joinery and pegged with mahogany. I made the bag holders fit into oak holders.




There is still some filling, sanding, and painting to be done, but I like the way it's coming along.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Comments and suggestions are always welcome!