Friday, May 9, 2014

The planter box

My wife has learned one of the secrets of being married to a craftsman. 


Not wanting to pay for mass production and poor craftsmanship I will often claim that I can build something much better when she shows interest while shopping. The one thing I neglect to mention is that it may take a few years before I get to it.


She now replies with the phrase, "you will build it today." I am very fortunate that she enjoys my rustic view of the world. 


The "you will build it today" series proudly presents, the window planter box. Made from a cut of the workshop siding and put together using 8d galv nails, I didn't even have to look hard for materials. All it needs now is a little primer and paint.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Comments and suggestions are always welcome!