Saturday, February 2, 2013

What I'm reading- Colonial Living

A friend of mine found this in a used book store and let me borrow it.




Colonial Living was written by Edwin Tunis in 1957 and published by the World Publishing Company of New York and Cleveland.

In this book Tunis focuses on Colonial America, 1564 to 1770, providing a well-informed and well-written account of this time period. He also provides his own illustrations, which truly sets his work above many other books on the same topic. These illustrations often provide inspiration for me in my woodworking journey.




I've been fortunate to read other books written by Tunis and look forward to sitting down and enjoying this one as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! Comments and suggestions are always welcome!