With the weather drying out a bit and the spring semester finally over, I've had a chance to do a little more work on the workshop.
A couple days ago I notched in a couple more nailers across the studs in order to prepare for the vertical siding. These are spaced two feet and were pretty fast to put up even with all the notch cutting I had to do.
Yesterday I finally started putting up the siding! I have been planning a board and batten pattern with varying width boards for quite some time. Only after I started did I realize that I could have just as easily done a board and board pattern which would eliminate ripping the battens down to width.
Oh well. Hindsight, and all other cliches that add to your experience levels. ;)