Friday, April 12, 2013

March...kinda harsh

I think it's safe to say that March was a harsh mistress. The weather was terrible and the plague ran rampant throughout the house causing major delays in blogs and projects both. I have a few comments to reply to in the posts but today will be a short "catch up" posting. Short, because that is all the attention I have.

The dog pen-chicken coop got a cover put on it. I wasn't worried about anything getting in from the top, but I was worried about the birds getting big enough to flutter their way out. I don't mind free-ranging but I will save it for when we live outside of town limits. I did have a moment of free-ranging when I left the gate open while installing the hood. Daisy dog was kind enough to help me herd them back in. Josie, the 14 year old healer l, not so much. I guess she is officially retired.

The chicken tractor is done. I still have a few fasteners to add to the roof, but it's ready to go. I don't have any say as to who or what goes in, but I have my orders to finish the big coop. Which means the tractor will stay empty, or used for something else.




Currently working another sill replacement with Jason. More on that later.

1 comment:

  1. So glad March is behind us and April is gonna be a fabulous month!!! Jett

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! Comments and suggestions are always welcome!